Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade order confirmation / delivery

Hi I ordered an upgrade on the phone late last week. I paid for next day delivery (was told it would be with me Monday by the person on the phone)  Monday has gone and I didn't receive my new phone. Having looked at the information on here i also did...

Galaxy watch active 2 with Samsung S20 range

I'm not sure this falls into "essential" so I don't want to burden the EE phone lines. But I purchased the Samsung galaxy active 2 and got it on the £12 a month deal with my Samsung S20+ 5g. I understand deliveries might be affected with corona virus...

Phone not received? Help please

Hello I ordered a new phone yesterday and was meant to arrive today via Enjoy, I have had no email since my order confirmation. EE not answering phone currently. Enjoy have told me they have not had any contact from EE regarding my order, I've been w...

What is happening with the order I placed last week?

I placed an order back last week for an Apple Watch I got an email the same day saying it’s on its way with an order number but I have heard nothing, no emails or text, says online I can’t track it and I cannot connect to live chat or get through on ...

Resolved! ,Phone Order

Hi,I have recently put an order through for a phone upgrade. I have received an email saying they've got my order and they have given me a tracking number. However every time I put that number in it comes up with an error. Does anyone also know how l...

Sam_mrtn by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

galaxy watch

Hi. Just updated to a s20 from a s9 and my galaxy watch no longer connects to mobile data. When I go through the wear app and touch mobile connections I get the message contact ee. I'm using the same sim card and the watch worked fine before.

How to add a tablet to your current price plan?

Been an existing customer for a few year now and never taken the opportunity to add a tablet to my plan.  Now I wish to do so (in current unpresendeted times) I cant ring to do so.  Went in the shop but says offline.  Any help? Thanks in advance 

Mrwa7son by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my order?

I ordered a new PAYG phone on 27 April 2020. The email stated it would dispatched within 1 working day but its now day 8 i've still not heard anything? Can you advise please? Many thanks 

jowinnall by Investigator
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online order address mismatch

Hi,I ordered the new Huawei P40 Pro as an upgrade device and entered my new address. The problem is I didn't realize before I placed the order that I haven't changed my account address. I received an email today saying a discrepancy between account a...

Ivo21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi there , I upgraded from sim only to a new iphone7 plus contract on Friday last week, unfortunately I cancelled couple of hours after by calling 150 and the respsentative says all done. Yesterday got small letter from DPD missing me for iPhone parc...

Alex4052 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful