Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Free Beatsx earphones

I just received my new IPhone with the free Beatsx earphones, despite trying all the guides/advice They won’t work, but I can’t see how/who to report the fault to?

BG1970 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Still no update on my order

I've called up, they couldn't find my order, put me on hold, then disconnected the call, someone else has the exact same problem, I ordered on the 27th of May, I've tried live chat, nothing seems to be working, my phone is in stock, etc etc

danperks by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ADD TO PLAN NOT DELIVERED

I have ordered an item on add to plan and received my email saying the item will be dispatched and will receive dpd courier texts but this has not happened. I have tried to chase but cannot get through.  Any body have any ideas

Where is my order it's been more than 10 days

Hello,How can I find out what is happening with me order, please? I placed an online order for a pay monthly plan and an Apple SX device on 24 April. I received an email confirming my order straight away and a note saying that I should receive an ema...

No order delivery date

As per the title...  I added an additional line to my current contract. Chose a phone that was listed as in stock and picked my tarrif. I received an email confirmation of the order which stated 1 day dispatch, yet a week later I have not received an...

Order Confirmation? Tracker not working

I ordered an iPhone 11 around 60hours ago, to which I have received a confirmation email. Since then I have received no contact from EE, and have found the tracker to display no useful information. The tracker states that dispatch will occur in 24hou...

Delivery

Has anyone else ordered a device and had no updates? I ordered a Samsung watch last thursday and had a confirmation email on the day but nothing since? Thankyou 

Upgrade

HiI have tried to upgrade online today for the Samsung S20+ and every time  it goes to the payment screen ,allows me to pay but then tells me the confirmation screen isn’t available. Have tried twice now so hopefully won’t take it twice. Could someon...

Fi919 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Accessory order

Hello, I have ordered a Nintendo switch as an accessory to be added to my plan. I got the confirmation page and and got an order number, also I arranged for it to be delivered to one of my closest EE branches. The confirmation page states "We’ve sent...

amooty by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful