Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Tracking an order

New phone upgrade order placed 28/04.Email confirmation received stating ‘order is on its way’, ‘in stock and ready for despatch in one day’ ...Over a week later, nothing.I can’t track the order with the supplied order number, have had no texts, emai...

Missing Order

I upgraded my phone last week and a free screen protector and phone case was supposed to be included i was advised to wait a week then contact you if it still hasn’t turned up.  Can someone please advise at to what’s happening with it?

em1994 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Our response to the coronavirus

I’ve ordered a iPad Pro 12.9 128gb tablet last Friday for a upgrade I’ve been told there’s a delay in the shipping due to coronavirus does anyone know of a timescale of how long I have to wait

Customer feedback

Hi there, I'm not sure how to leave customer feedback so I was wondering if someone could pass the feedback along from here if possible to wherever it should go? I initially had an extremely confusing chat via the "Online chat" system and was misadvi...

Markg0 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No order confirmation

I paid of my contract and upgraded to a new phone which said would be delivered within 24 hours. I understand with the current covid 19 situation this may be different. I haven't recieved any confirmation about my order or when it is coming. The phon...

Changed from Sim Only

Earlie today I chaged my contract from sim only to with phone however I have had texts stating my sim will be delivered tomorrow & my account now shows the increase in cost but no mention of the new phone?? It still shows my old phone which i bought ...

Smithy2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can I change delivery address after order is complete

I've ordered a tablet on my account for my mother and chose her address for delivery,  not thinking I would have to be there for photo ID (silly I know!). Can I change delivery address after order is complete? 

Roothyp by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful