Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Galaxy Watch

Hi i want to add a Galaxy Watch to my plan & wanted to know if it's compatible with the S20+

DaveyRey by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pixel stand no longer charges wirelessly.

I have had a pixel stand that has unilaterally stopped charging wirelessly since last night- No previous issues but now no orange light and no  charging.  Checked Google site and it recommended putting stand  on to forget under pairing and to pair th...

Hip_Hop_Rob by Established Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Our response to the coronavirus

Hi, I renewed my contract but EE emailed me asking me to call them to answer a couple of questions first. Obviously this is not an essential call but I need to know the best way to answer the questions without speaking directly to an assistant? Thank...

Kingrorz by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I’ve received my phone but not my accessories

Hey, does anyone know if you receive a new phone with the accessories or do they come separately? I’ve bought a new phone and it came today but the accessories aren’t with it. Thank you.

Tee27 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check Out Frozen

I am trying to upgrade my phone online and have input the order but the screen has been stuck for the last 1/2 an hour - where I have clicked to say that I agree to the terms and conditions. I have applied a student discount and this has all gone thr...

TJS2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Feedback

Had great customer service today via phone call, I would really like to thank Sarah (don’t know her last name but she had a welsh accent) she was so much help and made everything simple and easy dealing with my phone Upgrade. I hope this will somehow...

Resolved! Tablet order

Hi, I placed an order online a week ago for a Huawei Media pad m5 10.8 which was showing in stock, I received the email confirmation, up checking the order status it's now on backorder? Having looked on the store this isn't even being sold anymoreAm ...

Tracking order

I ordered a upgrade on Monday and i was told it would be next day delivery and then i got a text saying it might not show up the next day and now its Thursday and it still hasn't shown up i also haven't got a confirmation email  so i cant track the o...

SDuke1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgraded to the wrong I phone

I upgraded to the I phone 11 pro and received my phone yesterday. I have no realised I would have preferred the I phone 11 pro Mac as I had an I phone 8 plus before. Can I return the I phone 11 pro and get the max instead?