Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ordered Samsung Watch on Monday, still no update?

Hi all, I ordered the Samsung Watch Active 2 (40mm in Pink Gold) on Monday 4th May, and I've still received no updates on my order other than the confirmation email I received that day. How long do they normally take to ship out smart watches? I unde...

zmcxd by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Extra charges on my bill

I've received an extra charge on my bill - 07944 8xxxx0 - 4GEE WiFi 24m 10GB £15 Any idea why? Thank you. I THINK it might be for an optional add on (free wifi box) which I was told was added free of charge... .it looks as if I've been charged for th...

I ordered an upgrade but no phone has arrived

Hello,    I ordered an upgrade on 29th April. iPhone SE, order number: xxxxxxxxxxxx   It was due to arrive the next day, 30th April. I’ve still not received my new phone and have no received any additional email or text correspondence, except the ini...

Watch Plan

I used to have an Apple Watch, but I do not use it any more.  How can I remove the watch plan, which seems to be costing me 17 pounds a month, from my account, please? Thank you.

Resolved! Change 'go live' date for home broadband

I have just placed an order for EE fibre broadband and been given a 'go live' date of 26th May.Does anyone know if I can amend this to a future date? I wish to 'go live' on the 4th June when my old supplier contract ends.Thanks,Fredgar

Fredgar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order

Hi I was meant to receive my order yesterday and I never got it it said between 10 and 12 yesterday and my other phone is broken I placed my order two nights ago and I got the next day delivery. I have my order reference number but it won’t let me tr...

Aforsyth by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New customer

Ordered a new phone on Monday Haven’t heard anything so contacted EE and they said they haven’t got that in stock and can’t give me any indication of when it will be in stock. they offered me a lower model for the same price!! the phone I wanted is s...

Brad1716 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

new contract, no working sim card

hi I've got a rather lengthy and complicated problem I need advice on. I ordered a sim only contract on the 4th of November, I received my new SIM card with new number on the 8th. I could not add the number to my ee account online I kept getting a "n...

My early upgrade

Heya, I recently bought a early upgrade and I didn’t get a email saying I’ve bought it. Should I be worried...? 

Resolved! S20 delivery canceled

I cant believe what just happened. I had a preorder for a s20 ultra 512gb since 24 of February. After 2 months an sales agent admitted EE cant provide this model so he persuaded me to chose the smaller model 128gb so they cancel that order and made a...