Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ordered new phone 21st April

So ordered a new contract phone Apple iPhone 11 on 21st April. I got email to say it’s been successful and money has been taken from my account and not another word! I’ve no idea where my order is, I’ve had no communication from anyone to say it’s on...

Delivery

I ordered a phone on the 30th of last month payment and everything went through and I got the confirmation email but since the 30th haven’t heard anything else just wondering when I will receive my phone 

Woolley21 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add a tablet near end of phone contract

Hi my phone contract is due to end in Nov, can I add a tablet to my account and then end my phone contract in Nov? I would keep the tablet account  thanks for your help 

Waiting for sim to upgrade

Hi I ordered a sim upgrade on the 19th April, received order confirmation. But have not received any further information- my email confirmation states I should look out for a text message. How long does this normally take? I have tried tracking my or...

Millie79 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Huawei p40 pro upgrade

Upgraded on Saturday 02.05 and the guy said I will get the phone delivered on a Monday ,but still nothing . Yesterday I chat with guy from EE and he said you don't have it in stock ,while on you website it says otherwise. When you will have it in sto...

Upgrade

Hi I ordered a new IPhone 7 with my upgrade option. I got an email confirming that the order was completed and I would hear about phone being sent out but nothing . It’s been a while now . Can’t get through on the phone . Any ideas , thanks Paul. 

Unable to track my order

I have my confirmation email and tracking number, but there is no information on it yet. It's been 48 hours and I've ordered a phone that is in stock and should be delivery next day. I'm waiting for an additional sim too.  

Srboss27 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nintendo Switch ordered 6 weeks ago - no updates

Hi,I ordered a Nintendo Switch through Add To Plan on March 25th and received an email a few days later saying there was no stock (why was it available to order?). That was over 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything else since, is there an ETA on wh...

TylerJH by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Query

Morning , I ordered an upgrade online on Friday , I have an order number but no tracking number. I’ve received no other email or text about delivery and cannot track my order. Has my upgrade been processed and is it on the way? 

Kylie9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung watch

If i upgrade my Samsung Galaxy 46mm watch for a new one can the original watch be passed down to my son and be paired to his s9 phone and just used via bluetooth.?

MattHrv by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful