cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Question about my PS5 order

Clickbait93
Investigator
Investigator

Hello Community,

I have a quick question about my recent PS5 Add to Plan Order.
On Thursday 5th of August, I proceeded to order a PS5 from EE as an "Add to Plan" order. I have received a confirmation email from EE saying that my order was accepted and would be on its way soon.
The day after, on the 6th of August, the upfront payment of 10£ was taken from my bank account. From what I read on the FAQ page about PS5 orders, it says that my 10£ would be taken when my order was processed.
After that, absolutely nothing but stone silence for a week. I tried calling 150, but they said that they don't have any information as it's a different team handling PS5 orders. Other than that, no communication was made neither from EE nor from DPD (The 150 operator stated I'd have to wait for a communication from the courier). So, if my order was processed on the 6th of August, as that's when the payment was taken from my bank account, why haven't I received a single word from anybody? I just want to make sure that nothing's wrong to be honest but I am only met with "We don't know". Is there anyone here that can help me?

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Clickbait93

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering.

It sounds like we've received your order, if the payment has been taken already. Is your account address correct in your My EE account?

Chris

Hello @Christopher_G

Thanks for your reply. I just doulechecked, to make sure, and yes, the email address is correct. If you are referring to my home address, that is also correct.

Christopher_G

When you called 150, did they say if they could see any notes about your order, @Clickbait93?

Chris

@Christopher_G No, they just told me that they had no information about PS5 orders whatsoever, and that I would just have to wait for the PS5 team and DPD to contact me. No other information was given to me then, they just said they didn't know nor they could give me an ETA, only that I had to wait.

Christopher_G

OK, thank you.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you, @Clickbait93.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Got back to you, thanks for your help Chris.

Did you receive your order eventually? The same thing is happening to me now

Katie_B

Hello @Smiffy29

When did you place your order for the PlayStation 5?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Cropz92
Explorer

@Clickbait93 did you receive your PS5 mate, I've read on another Cummings page that I should have received 2 emails after one another both from customer services team, I have only received one so I'm a little worried now? But the £10 deposit has been taken from my account