cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Prime video

Garycbr
Explorer

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.

How do i get the 6 months free ?

75 REPLIES 75
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Grillphil,

Amazon Prime Video offers inclusive content as well as chargeable rentals.

If a movie is included in your subscription, it will be listed as 'Included with Prime'.

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks for a solution that actually works. I've called customer service several times and they don't know about this solution. I got a different message from 150 each time I texted Prime Video 

Leanne_T

Glad we could help you on the community @TaryB

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

I have followed all steps to watch prime video but it doesnt let me watch videos that are prime 

James_B

Hi @Dan19851a,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you added Amazon Prime Video to your account as a Swappable benefit?

What happens when you try to view Prime Video content?

Thanks

James

Hi I need help with prime video I’ve not had a pin etc and say when I text 150 it’s already on my account but I can’t watc prime 

Katie_B

Good Evening @ReeceGrigg

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Are you looking to add this as a swappable benefit or to add to your plan for an additional cost?

Does this show when you log into your My EE and follow these steps;

Menu > Plans, Swappables & add-ons

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi. 

I can't find out how to activate my prime swappable. 

I text prime video to 150 and got this... 

"You already have this as a Swappable benefit included as part of of your Smart Plan. Do you want to remove it and start paying £5.99/month? Reply YES if you would like to add the chargeable product or reply NO to keep your Swappable benefit."

How do I actually register on amazon?

You really need to make this a simpler process. There are no instructions anywhere for such a simple issue. This is 2020.

Please get back to me. 

Daniel

Leanne_T

Hi @226dmb

Welcome to the community.

Your swappable is active for you, if you download the Prime Video app to your device and register for an Amazon Prime Video account, does this work for you?

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

Hi.

Yes I registered for the prime video service and it took £5.99 from my account. 

I thought it was free as a swappable?