cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Prime video

Garycbr
Explorer

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.

How do i get the 6 months free ?

75 REPLIES 75
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @Aimsaronno

Have a fantastic weekend, 

Katie 🙂

Hi, I am having the same issue. I have texted prime video to 159 and have pressed no when it asked if I had an account but when I click the link it sent me and type my number i don’t receive a pin. I have tried a number of times and still nothing I even waited a few days. I haven’t received a pin or instructions. 

What should I do?

Christopher_G

Hi and welcome to the community, @El19 

Could you try following the link from another device? Here it is again: Amazon Prime Video with EE.

Chris

op12
Visitor

So my wife text EE to proceed with the amazon prime offer in June. She got a text saying she was signed up to the 6 month free trial and it would be £5.99 afterwards. No further instructions were sent to her so she accessed the amazon prime tv app on our smart TV.  Now we realise we she has been charged £7.99 by amazon for the last 3 months! Please can you message me to organise a refund, thanks. This is a really misleading promotion.

Katie_B

Good Morning @op12

Welcome to the community. 

Did your wife proceed to activate her account with the link sent by EE? 

Is this being billed to your wife's EE account?

A link should have been sent which would activate your free subscription. If this was not used and you signed up directly with Amazon Prime you will need to cancel your subscription and follow the instructions on the text from EE. 

Katie 🙂

I did this and the link doesn't work??

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @Vick201.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you presented with an error message when opening the link?

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

Davemstewart89
Visitor

Hi,

I signed up to receive the 6 months Prime Video offer today via the text messages. I’ve received confirmation that it’s been added to my contract and I’ve had the link, but the link doesn’t work - it takes me to a webpage with a loading bar that never actually loads. Have I missed something or do I have a dodgy link? Please help.

Cheers,

Dave

Christopher_G

Hi @Davemstewart89

Welcome to the community.

Could you try this Fortumo Prime Video link please?

Chris

Might be a silly question but does the sign up for Free Amazon Prime Video just mean you can use the app for free, or do you get charged to watch movies which cost say £5.99?

The reason for asking is that I had this offer a couple of mouths ago on my phone and noticed that I was being charged for Prime membership monthly plus for watching movies.

This has now been cancelled so have I lost this benefit? Most confusing indeed.