cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

PSA to anyone with a pre-order made 2 weeks ago

mcgibbon85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

All,

I made a pre-order for a Series 6 stainless steel 44mm on 17th (pre-order day 1). Like many others an order I made in the morning was auto-cancelled without reason so I had to make a new order in the afternoon.

This evening, I received what looked to be an auto-update to my status saying 'Good news. Your order is coming soon.'. Out of curiosity I spoke to an adviser on the online chat and shockingly he advised me the order had now been cancelled as the item is not in stock. The timing seems suspicious that pretty much bang on 2 weeks, the order is auto cancelled.

I strongly recommend anyone with an order that is or is about to hit 2 weeks, contact online chat or the help desk to check the status of their order.

4 REPLIES 4
Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So sorry to hear that. I called up and apparently my order is still live but not able to update me on when it will be dispatched. Apprently every other Apple Watch in stock apart from the SS version. I still don’t understand how they don’t have a consignment number of how many SS units they’re were allocated from Apple makes no sense at all. And annoying when I paid an early upgrade to have the Apple Watch which was supposedly to be sent out the following week. I feel for you so sorry to hear of your woes. Really is crap. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm so sorry to hear that, @mcgibbon85.

Have you managed to get another order put through?

Chris

mcgibbon85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Yep but I’m right at the back of the queue. Really, really annoyed with how this has been handled

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I understand, @mcgibbon85

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris