cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order confirmed but no delivery date.

Sunny11
Explorer

I have not received my order or any correspondence from EE. I am unable to track the order and cannot get through to them via phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sunny11 and @Vinay2,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

DPD will send you a text message with your tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Vinay2
Investigator
Investigator

Hai, 

My self vinay Rodda I have ordered iPhone 11 on 20th of this month I got a mail of that order is confirmed and later later I didn’t get any mail or msg of my order. 

have you received your order?

No I didn’t receive my order 

Hai, 

Can you please provide my order tracking details and delivery information.

James_B

Hi @Sunny11 and @Vinay2,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

DPD will send you a text message with your tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks

James

when we can expect the delivery then can you please say me

Katie_B

Good Morning @Vinay2

We are unable to provide you with a timescale for your delivery here on the community. 

If you wish to chase this I would recommend giving our customer care team a call

As mentioned from @James_B as soon as your order is ready, you will receive further notification. 

Take care, 

Katie 🙂

Still I didn’t get any update of my order . Can you please say me the issue of my order. Acutally ordered confirmed and money is  deducted from my account. Please can you please say me the issue.

James_B

Hi @Vinay2,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community.

For more information on your order, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks

James