Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Unlimited data

Will done on EE in rolling out this offer for NHS workers who deserve everything that they get for the sacrifices they are making under the current climate.  Are there any plans to extend this offer to other frontline staff(Fire/Police and Prison ser...

Kenr by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order and delivery

Hey everyone. I've seen a lot of issues with deliveries over the last few weeks, which is understandable during these difficult times. I was just wondering if there is still a longer than usual wait for delivery or not? I placed an order Yesterday fo...

Calfin by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No update from order

So i placed an order of an Nintendo switch lite on Saturday, ive had confirmation from EE about it but heard nothing else from dpd or ee, looking at other posts it seems everyone else is having the same issue, Can i use the online chat to find out wh...

amykatee by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone Order not delivered

Placed an order on the 17th April, I received email confirmation and the payment was made from my bank. I am yet to receive any further information on when my order will be delivered. 

Pixel 3a fault replaced super quick!

My phone suddenly stopped working on loud speaker on saturday evening, followed the checks and referred online to repair the device and arrange a courier, filled form in sunday, collected via dpd monday, and notified yesterday device is being replace...

MATTHEW83 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Motorbikes :D

Hey All, Who here rides a motorbike? Send us a pic of your pride and joy. Love my motorbike riding! Ryan

RyanDean by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Order confirmed but no delivery date.

I have not received my order or any correspondence from EE. I am unable to track the order and cannot get through to them via phone.

Sunny11 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! HELLO

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day.  I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an...

AdrianT2 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful