Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Not yet received my confirmation email for contract upgrade

How long does a confirmation email take to come through once you've upgraded your contract. I have just upgraded my contract online and would like to tract my order but can't without the order reference number. Does anyone know? Thanks

Paul_93 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Missing order

I placed an order on 19 April but have had no email to confirm that its on the way and can be tracked.  There is no way to contact anyone at ee.  Can any one help.

Resolved! Only half of my add on accessory order was delivered

Hi,I recently added a couple of accessories to my phone plan and a delivery was made a couple of days later. The problem is only one of my items has arrived (they were both reported to be in stock), I have not received an update as to the status of t...

Upgrade

I ordered a Samsung s20 on Sunday, the payment was taking and I was told I would get it the next day, I have not received a confirmation email and still no phone,

Shel2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrades

I just done the online payment for a new upgrade and says ‘something’s gone wrong’. Can anybody help!? 

Resolved! Long wait

Please help. Ordered online for a plan on 21st and been told I will get a text for the delivery. I called but they cannot help me so I checked on website for help. I gave my order number reference but no luck as it's not recognised.I am not sure if I...

Alcatel storage

The Alcatel storage has decreased to one text message at a time and deleting it straightaway. The display says Message List Full so is it a storage - sim issue.  

Bronw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Itimised Billing

Hello there, I currently require an itimised bill, showing all telephone numbers for December 13th 2018, for an ongoing complaint at work, how would i get a copy of this?