Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Staff Positive Feedback

I have had super support from Isla today when upgrading my mobile and EE broadband. She was helpful,  clear, concise and pleasant. A huge thank you for making my experience straightforward and comfortable. Elaine.Northumberland 

Delivery

Ordered my new phone online dpd due to deliver today, had a look at the tracking and the address is wrong so they will not now deliver, how do I change this

Jean1967 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iWatch mobile date connection

Hi I have had an apple watch plan, and a phone plan, with EE. On my Watch Mobile Data settings it says Plan EE, Status No Connection My watch is successfully paired with my phone and works fine in proximity to my phone, including accepting calls (set...

Ee accessories

Has anyone else had problems adding accessories to their plan? I have tried several times and the payment pay doesn’t load. So frustrating!

PAYG

Hi  A little help from you guys please. I am a complete beginner of PAYG sims. I have just purchased one for the first time. I want something that i can put in my phone, and when i am ready...take it out again and not worry about putting any more mon...

mickmick by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Add in order

Hi I placed an order for add ons and had an email to say it was out of stock and would be sent soon, just wondered if there was an update as this was a few weeks ago now? 

Accessory delivery

HiI've just added a Samsung active watch to my new contract. I received my phone today but am waiting to set it up to link to my new watch. How long is the normal dispatch time?Thanks

LozSutton by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful