Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

£240 off Galaxy Watch Active2 when you buy an S20

How do I use this offer? I want to upgrade my galaxy s9 to the galaxy s20 and want to use this offer to get a galaxy watch active2 for £12 a month aswell but cant add them both to my basket and when I go through to pay for either there is no option t...

Active2S20.jpg Active2S202.jpg
Morgan97 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Only half of my add on accessory order was delivered

I recently upgraded with add on extras I got my echo dot but not my echo show or the Samsung qled TV and I paid the upfront cost I've had no emails or texts to say about delivery also when I added the echo speaker I paid that then I was told it wasn'...

Remove a phone line

I need to remove a phone line from my account. I am out with my sim only deal, it expired in February. Can I do this online?

Re: No order delivery date

Hi I’m in the same situation as the above user. I’ve ordered a product with you and I’m yet to get any notification as to when it’s going to be delivered or dispatched. Many Thanks. 

PJ38 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order number for new sim only deal

I changed my package on line as I was out of contract. I moved to the current sim only 100gb for £20 deal for 18 months. I didn't get an email to confirm but just a series of texts which I have deleted. all I need is the order number as the order app...

Thanks

I just wanted to pass on my thanks to the customer service team who helped me sort out my upgrade today with minimal fuss. Particular thanks to Ian ****** who made me laugh whilst sorting my payment. Doing a great job guys keep it up!      [mod edit:...

THANK YOU

Following my recent rantings about not having access to ,my bills, I am delighted to say that this has now been resolved. A big thank you to my caller (sorry forgot your name, but wonderful Geordie accent - if I got that right) for sorting it all out...

Insurance

My son's contract is registered to my account, and he has recently bought himself an iPhone 11. I am paying a small fee for insurance on top of his contract, but I'm unsure whether this will still cover him now that he has a new and significantly mor...