cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Online order tracking

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Placed order for upgrade Samsung S20 ultra on 11th .. .Got order confirmation . .Spoke to someone via chat on 12th and order was confirmed . .. But when I put tracking info on comescomes it with nothing .... 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kdonna  did you receive a tracking number or a XKN/XKO number XK numbers are not tracking numbers they just order numbers. 

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Showing when I try to track using details.... .Does the tracking not work until phones are In stock etc 

@Kdonna tracking works once a device has been allocated to you if you have a tracking number,  then it will show you tracking.  If you’re having issues with tracking the device call customer services.  Just to add you get a text from DPD when you will receive the device and this will be the day before.  

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Read more
Read more
Yes got xkn no

Received xkn with order confirmation ... Spoke so someone on chat who confirmed details of trade in etc confirmed delivery on 13th

Put xkn no in and get this msg

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

For the latest news on device launches, pop by the EE Community.

For more info on ordering, or if your order hasn't arrived, visit our Help section

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kdonna

Welcome to the community. 🙂

DPD will send you a message when your phone is ready to be delivered.

If you're worried that the order hasn't gone through, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris