Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pre Orded s20

Hi I pre ordered my s20 had processing email then processed email but no delivery email is that because the phone hasnt launched yet I've never pre ordered that's all. I even had the phone call so I presume it's all ok? Any1 else in the same boat?

Order delivery

Posted in the open: @Raman wrote: Hi. I ordered a ee contract sim card online from my mobile. When it wil deliver to me?

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel from ee

I'm not with ee anymore but I've received a message from royal mail saying a parcel from ee has been deliverd? It looks like my old address. I haven't ordered anything and think it's a possible scam but trying to warn ee of this is impossible I there...

Higgi55 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong order

I have wrong order. From online.  10-2 inch.  I want. iPad Pro. 11 inch.   Can order new again with iPad Pro 11 inch. Not 10-2 inch  delivery come today. What can do. I want 11 inch only.   

Ward2020 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

Hi,  I ordered my upgrade on the 14th feb and I still haven’t received any updates on when my phone will be getting delivered? 

Awaiting confirmation 4 days

I have ordered the iphone 11 and received an email so i can track the delivery. After 4 days it still says awaiting confirmation. I can see the phone is in stock on the website and in local stores so what is the holdup? Ee advertises same/ next day d...

Do live chat people actually know what they're talking about

..... ..was checking on my upgrade ... Was told yes all was fine with my upgrade to s20 ultra and would be with  me in 7 working days !!!!! I pointed out handset not realised till 13th he agreed but said I would be getting mine quicker lol... . So no...

Kdonna by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online order tracking

Placed order for upgrade Samsung S20 ultra on 11th .. .Got order confirmation . .Spoke to someone via chat on 12th and order was confirmed . .. But when I put tracking info on comescomes it with nothing .... 

Kdonna by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Order Updates

Placed an upgrade order yesterday morning 14-2-20 had an email saying we've got your order with all the details , had no further updates and no transaction showing on online bank for upfront cost. Order number begins with xko and says we cant show th...

AndyRH41 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Photo ID expired

Hi all, I messed up here admittedly - placed an order for my new phone and went to collect today - was foolish to assume an expired passport for ID would be fine so legally I couldn't get the phone. I don't have a drivers license, so I really have no...