Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! SIM Delivery

Ordered replacement SIM for my second line on Sat 22nd but I have not received it. Anyone know how long it generally takes to be delivered?

Veebs by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade fee

Hi I've upgraded early by about 90 days and was quoted £115 for an upgrade fee but when my order came there was no fee due on my invoice  and I haven't been charged . Are upgrades free under 100 days or will I be charged on my next bill for the upgra...

adamrm10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order completed on phone - no confirmation email

Hi, I recently left EE to join Three. The coverage was so poor that I cancelled within the 14 day cooling off period to rejoin EE. Upon trying to purchase a sim only contract yesterday, I ran into trouble with the purchase as the EE website thought I...

acook1996 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question about my recent upgrade

Hello,  I have 2 phones on my account as one belongs to my son.  He was due an upgrade which we did at the weekend, a new phone has arrived with a new sim card.  can I please check that the upgrade is for the mobile number ending 1083.  Also i wanted...

Cancelled upgrade - refund for phone cost

Hi all - was wondering if anyone could help with this please? I did my upgrade and paid £50 phone cost earlier this month and the phone was out of stock. I changed my mind today and went onto live chat - they cancelled my upgrade. I've just put throu...

shipikin by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgraded two days ago but no money taken ?

Hi i upgraded early to a 11 pro max but no money have been taken for the upgrade and i am still being offered a early upgrade on the ee portal  i have a confirmation email but the order tracker also is not working  anyone had this before ? was going ...

leelph by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error trying to upgrade

Hi, I've been trying to do an early upgrade, but it keeps giving me the error message:"sorry there has been a problem processing this request". Not sure why it's doing that or how to fix it. I've tried on my phone and a desktop browser and I get the ...

Jim81 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No delivery text

I ordered my upgrade more than 24 hours ago and received my confirmation email but no order number or tracking number and still haven’t had a text saying when it will be delivered. I got told it would come today but haven’t had any texts or emails th...

Gmay by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No contact regarding engineer help

I’ve got an engineer booked to install a camera tomorrow, however I’ve had absolutely no contact from the engineer as detailed. I have taken the day of work so loosing a days wages. Was hoping for some help on how I find out how to make contact to en...

Regarding ordered my two phones

Hi ,i want to ask that yesterday evening i ordered (with customer service help) two i phone pro max .i received email expected delivery email of one phone only and about other phone ,they didnt mentioned anything. As they told me today phone will be ...

Navdeep by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful