Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No confirmation email or DPD text

I upgraded both mine and my partners phone on Friday, was told delivery would be Monday but have had no confirmation email for my upgrade nor any texts from DPD, my phone should have been here today and my partner has been going without a phone since...

StephEwer by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

S20 Ultra Pre Order

Hey everyone, I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra on Saturday on the text messaging service. They said I would receive a confirmation email but I haven't. Should I be worried? 

S20 ultra delivery

Hi all I pre ordered my s20 ultra on the 12 February so what would the possible delivery date be on this.Thanks guys. 

Gazza8374 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order confirmed, no phone, no answers VERY FRUSTRATED

SO.Went into my local store on 27th, ordered the Z Flip Purple, as my upgrade, and paid a considerable sum up front.  I was told by store manager it would be there 1st thing 28th, or the day after at the LATESTEmail confirmation of order almost immed...

Leave feedback

Hi there, I just wanted to leave a good review for the EE shop based in Halifax, west Yorkshire. I was served by a man called Cameron and he was incredibly patient and so helpful! First time I have come out of any phone shop feeling genuinely support...

Enjoy

Please beware that after having a brand new phone delivered by Enjoy when my wife opened it up the phone turns out to be pre used with a password and no battery charge i feel that this outsourcing company are trying to offer you a new phone but unles...

wonchop by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order tracking

I ordered an upgrade on 28 Feb. I've had an email acknowledgement of the order, but I am unable to track the order. When I enter the order number on the website page it gives an error saying that it can't provide the information. I have had no text m...

RKimber by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Order

As my order been accepted please 

Resolved! Upgrade- no dispatch email

Hi,  I upgraded my phone on the 28th Feb and received confirmation. I contacted customer services because I hadn’t received a dispatch email and they said wait more than 24 hours. However it’s been over 24 hours and I still haven’t received any furth...

Han22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How can I give positive feedback?

I called up the customer service line and after a short wait I got through to an advisor in Newcastle called Michael. I was looking for an upgrade and he was really patient, clear and had a great rapport which made me feel really comfortable. After t...

faheyab by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful