cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No Xbox Series S on Receipt

popscicle1001
Visitor

Hi, I recently switched over to EE and got the Samsung A52 5G phone on a 10gb tarrif just to claim the Xbox Series S with it. I paid the £30 upfront cost. However, there isn't any mention of the Xbox on any of the receipts or order history. Do I need to do something in order to claim it? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LukeRose,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your free gift will be delivered 15-30 days after you received your phone. Once it’s dispatched, we’ll text you again with details of how to redeem your 3 months’ Game Pass Ultimate.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@popscicle1001  Do you have the phone yet ?  You should get a text within 5-10 days of having the phone informing you how to claim the Xbox.   

If we have received the phone and still not heard about the Xbox within 10 days what should we do? I was expecting it to come with the phone but I can understand why it didn't.

James_B

Hi @LukeRose,

Your free gift will be delivered 15-30 days after you received your phone. Once it’s dispatched, we’ll text you again with details of how to redeem your 3 months’ Game Pass Ultimate.

Hope this helps.

James

I understand it can be dispatched within 15-30 days but I'm a little concerned I havnt received a confirmation text at day 2 or a dispatch text after day 15 currently on day 19 and still no text.

Phoned today just to be told to wait 30 days but with no text I'm concerned about waiting as this is a Christmas gift.

Can someone confirm it is attached to mu account and please send confirmation to me.

@Bethanl0uise1  That can be confirmed here you need to speak with customer services for that.  

James_B

Hi @Bethanl0uise1,

Did Customer Care confirm your purchase was eligible for the free gift when you called?

James

I received my a52s on the 18th of November was told by the woman setting it up that I was legible for a free series s as a gift.iv been waiting now for 28 days and still yet to get a text or even a mention of a xbox series s coming. Starting to seem like a bit if a joke now I rang customer services and they verified that I'm legible for it and that it should be on its way but the lady could t find a single detail about the xbox delivery on her systems. Starting to get frustrating as it was meant to be a crimbo present and it's the only reason I got the phone. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Rowanps4321

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did you make a £30 upfront payment? 

Which plan do you have? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

It was the galaxy a52s deal with a free series s I made the 30 upfront payment and have had my eligibility for xbox confirmed by customer services i recived the phone 18th if November but still havnt had any message or update or anything regarding the xbox and it's the 28th day since receiving phone. It cant be a stock issue as many places have them stocked right now but either way a simple message or email atheist telling me what's going on would be nice.thanks