cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My upgrade still hasn't arrived after 2 weeks of waiting.

Dmather97
Explorer

I upgraded to a galaxy s10 ( as good as new ). I have received my order number from EE and the upfront cost of £50 has already been taken out of my account. But after 2 weeks after I upgraded I am still waiting on delivery conformation or a date. Is there anything more I can do, or just wait it out. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Dmather97 ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you tracked your order to see what it says, if you have a tracking number? Otherwise I would suggest ringing customer service, as they can take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Yeah I have tried to track the order and it said this information is not available right now, but it does recognise the number. Thanks I'll try that now. 

@Dmather97 , You are welcome, could be that the phone is not in stock and EE are awaiting stock.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.