Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

My order is still awaiting confirmation

Ordered my new phone this afternoon, and was told it would be delivered tomorrow. I should have got a text from DPD to confirm a delivery time, but just now tracking my order, it’s still awaiting confirmation?  Would it still come when its it’s suppo...

Restocking of the iPhone 11 pro max

How long will it take for the iPhone 11 pro max 256GB Midnight green restock. I have ordered one recently and the order has been confirmed, but I am still waiting on confirmation for delivery. 

Order

How long does an order usually take

M31 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dpd id

Just received my text from dpd confirming my delivery but says  ID is needed but I won't get home till 10 pm and have been told my parents can sign as they havd the same last name as me. Will I have any issues? 

Positive Feedback

Hi,  I was recently in the metro centre red mall store, and I was served twice by Shorna. My god she’s amazing! She’s so bubbly and bright, really sorted me out with my contract, made sure I got the best deal, sorted my work discounts, pac codes and ...

J-e103 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful