Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

My upgrade still hasn't arrived after 2 weeks of waiting.

I upgraded to a galaxy s10 ( as good as new ). I have received my order number from EE and the upfront cost of £50 has already been taken out of my account. But after 2 weeks after I upgraded I am still waiting on delivery conformation or a date. Is ...

What happening to my order ref xkoxxxxxxxxx

Ordered a tablet on the 1st of october had a email saying thank you your order is on it's way ,and I haven't heard anything since that email    [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Anneball by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone11 pro max

Ordered mine as an upgrade 8 days ago because it was in stock .. then got told takes 5 to 7 days to deliver to local store.. then got email saying 14 days.. then got email saying 14 working days..  wonder if the wait will be till iphone 12...

Wilfredm by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful