Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

confirmation email??

I bought a phone on the EE website about an hour ago but I haven’t received an email or text about it at all but the upfront payment has come out of my bank account. How do I track my order if I don’t have a confirmation email?

confirming order

Hi, I am trying to finalise my order however i dont know whether or not it has been confirmed because i recieved and email asking me to call 08000790156 and im not sure as to why this is. Can someone please help me?

delivery

Can I use super fast delivery to order to a local store??

PGM1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery to store

Hi guys. I made an order online as new customer yesterday for Iphone 11 Pro with delivery to store. I called back EE to clarify details and order was confirmed. Unfortunately i was informed that iphone I ordered is out of stock and I can get differen...

dbieniu by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered additional device - with free gift. Gift has never arrived

xkoxxxxxxxxx - order number   Order placed on 31August 2019 - got email re delay due to item being out of stock. Phoned last week and was phone sent out at this time. Asked which free gift was requested advised call handler x- box. Phone arrived but ...

Jill10 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I went in to store to upgrade my phone. I wanted to get and old model so my payments would be lower butbecause I had an offer I upgraded to the latest handset. The guy in store told me that it would be 48 hours and it’ll arrive in store. It’s been 2 ...