cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Money hasn't left my account.

J_Allport
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy A20e white, 32GB and the order has been confirmed. However, for some reason the money hasn't left my account? Will the money leave my account once the phone is dispatched or what? I'm a little confused, help please, thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @J_Allport 

It sounds like your order isn't processed yet. 

If you are unsure about your order then speak to EE CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
J_Allport
Investigator
Investigator

I've ordered a Samsung Galaxy A20e, white 32GB, on Sep 22, 2020 at 12:44AM and when I've tried to track my order it's giving me the error; "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now." I'm not sure what's going on due to this matter, also the money hasn't left my bank account although the order has been confirmed and I've received the email confirming my order. Any assistance would be truly grateful, I'm in dire need of a phone and waiting is causing my problems, hope there isn't any issues here only miscommunication fingers crossed, many thanks.

Did the email you receive have a link to track your order?  If not, you’ll likely get another tomorrow confirming once it’s manually checked over by one of the team.  If so, it can take a couple of hours to show up in the site. Don’t worry, if you don’t see anything by midday, just jump on to chat and they’ll be able to check things flr

you

And how long do orders usually take to actually arrive to the customer? Just an estimated delivery time, I have in my email where it states within two working days it will be on its way to you, but when will it actually arrive? Many thanks!

Hi @J_Allport 

It sounds like your order isn't processed yet. 

If you are unsure about your order then speak to EE CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @J_Allport,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Most orders are delivered the next working day. If you haven't received any tracking details from the courier yet, please get in touch with Customer Care so we can check the status of your order.

Thanks

James