cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Airpod Pros crackling

Coileach
Investigator
Investigator

My Airpod Pros have begun crackling in use, which is apparently a common problem needing replacement as the answer. I've tried the possible fixes Apple suggests on its website. Apple wants a receipt in order to process the replacement, but I don't have one as they were purchased as an add-on to my iPhone plan. Can EE provide a receipt equivalent to satisfy their requirement, with the serial number on it? I gave them the serial number but don't have a receipt. I can't see them listed in my EE app other than identifying them as the unnamed 'add-on' I pay for each month. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Coileach  you’ll need to call customer services to request this.   You also got everything when the air pods got delivered to you. 

greenbadger
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

You should have received an order confirmation email when you placed the add to plan order including a breakdown of what you ordered. Would Apple not accept this?

That said I do find it odd they are asking for a receipt as it’s not something I have ever known Apple to do and I’ve arranged many a repair with them in the past. How are you trying to arrange the repair? Is it online chat, phone support or in person at an Apple repair location and if the latter is it an actual Apple Store or an authorised service provider?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Coileach,

Welcome back to the community. 🙂

If you don't still have your delivery note, please get in touch with Customer Care to arrange a replacement.

Thanks

James