Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE via DPD parcel on arrived

Bought an accessary through EE, order confirmed soon after, received a text with link to DPD app to book a delivery slot, booked delivery slot, Had tracking app explaining the order will be delivered, order did not turned up, DPD say the item has not...

Equipment delivery

Engineer due to visit tomorrow and my equipment isn't arriving until Friday. It states in my email that the engineer needs the equipment on site or he can't complete the installation. Something isn't right here, can my broadband be activated without ...

DPD

Upgraded my phone and was told it would be delivered on 18th September.  Got time off work,  van pulls up , on time,  driver from DPD gets out,I see the package in his hand, he  takes photo of my door, gets back in van, so i run out and explain its a...

Annoying sim card alert message

Every so often: at least twice a day; (sometimes a dozen times in one hour) I get an alert message telling me the sim card isn't working and I'll be unable to use my phone or connect to networks ... even though my phone continues to work as it should...

Tabbo by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Delivery

Maybe I am being a bit impatient.  I ordered my new phone on Friday and I am working from home this week and cannot get an update as to what is happening.  The phone I ordered was in stock too.  I asked if I could have it delivered to my local store ...

Fayster by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch 6 won't add data plan

I got my Apple Watch and when I try to set up data plan I get this message."our system checks show that you aren't currently eligible to buy an additional line for this device""There are a few reason this happens. Call us on 150 and quote code 007 an...

toms543 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eSim after factory reset

I have an eSim with an iPhone 8. If I do a factory reset on my phone, can i re-activate my eSIM on the same (or even a different) phone?

Andy117 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Money hasn't left my account.

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy A20e white, 32GB and the order has been confirmed. However, for some reason the money hasn't left my account? Will the money leave my account once the phone is dispatched or what? I'm a little confused, help please, thank y...

J_Allport by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Airpod Pros crackling

My Airpod Pros have begun crackling in use, which is apparently a common problem needing replacement as the answer. I've tried the possible fixes Apple suggests on its website. Apple wants a receipt in order to process the replacement, but I don't ha...

Coileach by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful