cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Is there a delay on iPhone 12 pro?

Fragil3-p0rter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When upgrading it said in stock, when speaking to customer service was also told in stock, now I’m checking and it’s just stuck at “pre order accepted” does anyone have any insight? 

81 REPLIES 81
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Regina24,

Sorry, we can't access individual orders via the community. 

Please get in touch with Customer Care if you have any concerns about your order.

Thanks

James

Fragil3-p0rter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I placed my order over the phone after initially upgrading online, that was on the 2nd November, I was told it was in stock, I received 2 emails, the first said my order was winging its way to me then a 2nd came later and that one is simply saying order received? That’s why I’m confused as online at the time of upgrade it stated in stock even up to check out, then I had to speak to C-S to give details of exchange phone and again was confirmed in stock.

James_B

Hi @Fragil3-p0rter,

The delivery guidance when you placed your order was expect dispatch within 21 days.

Thanks

James

Fragil3-p0rter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ahh right ok, I’ll wait it out and see what happens then, thank you 👍🏼

James_B

No problem @Fragil3-p0rter

I hope it's with you soon. 🙂

James

Hi I ordered two iPhone 12 Pro and is still awaited although I was told that there would be 21 days delivery. The other one that I ordered for my wife is happily in use and she loves it. This was delivered next day albeit it was from Vodafone - just saying. 😞

James_B

Hi @Cadders,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which model did you order and when?

Thanks

James

Hi James,

I have ordered the iPhone 12 pro 512Gb in pacific Blue. 

I find it hard to believe that Vodafone has stock and not EE. 

Sincere thanks for your help. 

J

James_B

When did you place your order @Cadders?

James

Unbelievable!! I have place order on 12 pro, blue, 128gb on 21 Oct. today 3rd Nov still waiting..., EE!! You’re disappointment taking in account I have 4 business lines with you. Must admit I love you website which clearly shows this particular Iphone “in stock”