cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Morning all,

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus that's out today but i have had no text and have had on email from both ee or dpd as to any delivery info. I have tried to tracking but i still cant find any information 

29 REPLIES 29
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pete22,

The website is currently stating 'Expect dispatch within 7 days' for that particular model. As your order is already placed, I wouldn't expect you to be waiting this long.

We'll let you know when your phone is on its way via text.

Thanks

James

Ordered on Tuesday,  ee tracking page says despatched on Thursday 07.03 . No more update from there. So frustrating 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Shambles mate

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hi James
I know that the ee guys are having a right nightmare at the minute with whats going on with the stock levels,i took the friday off work and Monday now but come Thursday I'm supposed to be going on Holliday for a long weekend with mi milf,if l can't get someone to be home for when it delivered.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
James_B

Hi @Gazza8374,

Don't worry, if you aren't going to be around when they first try to deliver, you can reschedule your delivery via the DPD app.

Thanks

James

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,hope all you lucky peeps are enjoying and making the most of your new handsets,well after i was told that my s10+ would be with me for Friday then told that i would be getting it today (Monday) i am still waiting for my s10+, i just hope that i haven't been lied to again its all gone Pete tong.to top it all off I've given my daughter my s9+ because I was told Friday and then  the Monday,WOOOOOOOOOW.

Still waiting here too. Still no clarity on delivery dates by EE support, last update actually claimed my order was "on track" despite being late and having no clue when it will arrive. Funny how something can be "on track" despite being indefinately late.

Have half a mind to cancel the order and just buy the damn phone. Still within the cooling off period so is an option...

James_B

Hi @Pete22,

I'm sorry you haven't received your phone yet.

We'll send you a text message with tracking details as soon as stock is available to fulfil your order.

Thanks

James

@James_B

Surely there is some sort of timescale available for the stock of the phone becoming available? It's been about 2 weeks since I preordered. There's not even any updates being given to customers like me who have paid over £100 to pre-order the phone, it's disgusting customer service.

James_B

Hi @Pete22,

Sorry, I can't give you an estimated delivery date.

You'll be the first to know when we have a date for you.

Thanks

James