cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered the Samsung watch 2 weeks ago , how long do I wait before enquiring

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi I pre ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 2 Thursdays ago and I've had 1 tx saying exactly the same as when I pre-ordered it , how long should I wait before enquiring about it 

36 REPLIES 36
cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Nearly 5 days and still nothing ........

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cprime03

We don’t expect your watch to be delayed too long.

You will receive a text from DPD when it’s on its way, and you’ll still receive this as soon as they’re released.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What do you class as don't expect watch to be delayed too long. 2 day, 4 days, a week, 2 weeks?

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've heard rumours it's a software issue with ee on the watch and not delivery issues from samsung. Can you confirm which it is please.

I'm pretty sure it's already been too long , and that's the same as I got the last time so no new information no help at all !

Hey,

just had had an email from dpd, my watch is been delivered tomorrow Monday 19th. I ordered on day of pre order release so if you haven’t had email yet, am sure will be coming in next few days depending on when you ordered.

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When did you order and what size watch?

That's good news 🙂

cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

1st of November yeah mate am pleased u have Ur email and it's the 46 

bwillg
Investigator
Investigator
I placed my order on 2nd November. Ordered the 46mm watch. Would imagine if you ordered on this day most people will be getting them tomorrow, of course not sure about the other size watch.
cprime03
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Well as soon as I hear anything, ill post straight away