Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

samsung watch

Had a text of EE saying my watch is going to be delayed does anybody now for how long 

Ernicjo by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to track my order status

Hi,   Recently placed an upgrade order and received an email on 15th November to say the order was on its way. Since then I've heard nothing about delivery and the tracker has no info. Can someone advise when this will be delivered please? Order numb...

order status

Hi   I placed and order this morning but when will I receive an update on when it will be dispatched, order number is xlnxxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

kelv2018 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot return faulty phone delivered by Enjoy for a month.

Hello, I have ordered a new phone contract on EE web site. The phone was delivered the same day but failed to register in EE network (the phone itself works normal just didn't want to work with the EE SIM). 2 days later EE's support cancelled this co...

ai1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade via Carphone Warehouse

Upgraded last week and put the new SIM card in my new phone on Saturday but the new phone has a different number.  My old number has not ported across yet.  I now have two working phones but with different numbers. I did a live chat with EE this morn...

Delivery and ID

I have ordered a phone in my name but it’s being delivered to my boyfriends address as it is for him so I won’t be there when it is delivered. Will be still be able to take the delivery? If not how do I go about changing the delivery address?

Android

Does anyone know the shipping date for the Galaxy watch 4g 46mm. I pre-ordered one and was wondering?

duduboy by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful