Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

no email on oder

Hi i orderd the huawie mate 20 with the free nintendo switch not had email back just after placed order said will get a txt from dpd derlivery time but no email.of u guys can u help so i no whats going on plz thanks

Barny by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy Watch Orders......

Noticed there are alot of Galaxy watch orders with delivery issues.  Thought i would put my experience in..... I ordered the watch on 1st November after note 9 anytime upgrade.01-11-18"Your pre-Order is confirmed" - for news on the latest devices and...

Upgrade delivery

I upgraded my contract online on 11/11/18 and received an email saying my order was received and I’ll receive an text and email confirmation for delivery, I haven’t received that and tonight I’ve went into my emails and the email to say my order was ...

DPD

Hi,  i upgraded yesterday paid for next day but I have no text from DPD to confirm delivery today ? Can get through to speak to anyone on EE ? What do I do ?

Resolved! Trade in offer

Hi im just wondering if i ordered a fone and it says trade in offer,do i have to hand in me old fone thanks 

Gavt62 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where's my order?

Ordered and upgrade last Thursday 8.11.18 and got a confirmation email but nothing since nearly a week later?  

Arc888 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I get a update on pixel 3 XL?

Hi  I pre-ordered my phone on the 25th of October to expect it to be here by the 1st- 3rd of November which was the lastest date I was told it would be out, only then to be emailed on the 2nd of November a day late already by a email which did not ev...

RGates13 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still says awaiting delivery on smart watch I ordered 12 days ago?

I ordered a smart watch 12 days ago and it’s still saying awaiting delivery. The gentleman I ordered it through said it would be delivered within 14 days! Order number is xxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as order nu...

Ek2102 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful