cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Cannot return faulty phone delivered by Enjoy for a month.

ai1
Explorer

Hello,

I have ordered a new phone contract on EE web site. The phone was delivered the same day but failed to register in EE network (the phone itself works normal just didn't want to work with the EE SIM). 2 days later EE's support cancelled this contract and made a new order but without Enjoy delivery (as I was told there were a bunch of issues with Enjoy so they suspended the offer). And I was told that in a few days I would receive the return bag.

2 weeks later there was no return bag. I managed to reach the return team since the third attempt. They advised me that no return ticket has been created and to create a new ticket I must provide them IMEI number and some other information I didn't have on hand at that time.

So I sent an e-mail asking to create a ticket to allow me to return the phone, they answered that they couldn't help me because I had bought my phone in one of EE's stores. That was ridiculous because I even had sent them a number of the online order.

Eventually, I reached the return team by phone \, I had all the required details and the return ticket was created.

It was 10 days later. No return bag of course. I afraid that I have to go through the process of returning the phone the fourth time with no guarantee of successful result.

It was EE's fault with their Enjoy program that they were not able to register the phone in their network. Now they are treating me badly forcing me calling to them many times, waiting on their always busy lines and answering some nonsense in e-mails.

2 REPLIES 2
ai1
Explorer

That was quick. The bag has been delivered a minute ago Smiley Happy

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @ai1

Thank you for coming back and letting us know you received your returns bag. 

Katie 🙂