cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do I view my order

Carlton21
Explorer

I added a new iPhone contract to my existing plan and also added the Google home accessory to my plan yesterday (7th April 2020) I had a confirmation email for the phone but not the Google. The order went through as I paid the upfront cost for both items and the page shown the order number which I screen shotted.

How do I view my order to see if it has been processed or not or if its out for delivery? Mainly concerned about the Google as I haven't had an email about that item. 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Carlton21 

You can track your orders here:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Carlton21.

Welcome to the community.

In addition to @Northerner's advice, you'll get a text from DPD when your device is our for delivery.

Jon

Hello all, thank you for your advice. I phoned EE up this morning as didn’t hear nothing back, there was a system error and it hadn’t of placed the orders but I had a email confirmation within 10 minutes witch I don’t understand. Anyway problem sorted and with amazing frendly help!
Thanks guys!

Mr C Smith
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

No problem, @Carlton21 🙂

I'm glad you got sorted.

Jon