Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order confirmation

I just ordered the brand new Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB in Space Grey colour and I already paid on my card with Barclays as Pay Monthly allowance with the Direct Debit amount since before on Saturday 28th of March 2020 value cost and my order deli...

Order enquiry

Hi there,  I upgraded my phone yesterday and don’t seem to have an order number for it. Was told it would be arriving today but have had no text or anything? Was going to try and track it but can’t without an order number. thanks. 

student discount

Hi I upgraded my phone today within the standard upgrade period. I had been trying to do this online for a few weeks but after suffering some blunt unhelpful service online, I messaged your Facebook page where a ;ovely lady phoned me back and managed...

new update

Can anyone help i updated my phone today and predictive tex has been disabled but wont let me switch it back on 

Jason27 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I view my order

I added a new iPhone contract to my existing plan and also added the Google home accessory to my plan yesterday (7th April 2020) I had a confirmation email for the phone but not the Google. The order went through as I paid the upfront cost for both i...

Order confirmation

Hey guys quick question, I placed an order for an add to plan accessory earlier today, I received my xko number on the next page however I have received no form of email confirmation, I just want to ensure my order was placed and accepted.Many thanks...

Prezzer by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery

I have completed an upgrade on Saturday. I had an email saying order processed and usually dispatches  the next day. However I have not had any further emails or texts. Is there currently a delay due to coronavirus and if so roughly how long should I...

Lwhite87 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Watch battery life!

Lately both mine and my wife's Samsung Watches aren't holding their charge very long!I took.my watch off charge at 1:30 am and at 7:30 am it only has 2hrs 11mim battery life left!!! It NEVER holds its charge for more than a few hours.What the hell is...

waxpigeon by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful