Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New Phone Delivery

Hi guys. I've ordered a new phone 3 days ago and I'm struggling to locate it. Does anyone know why it wont track my order? 

Mhags55 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can’t complete checkout - upgrade

I’ve been trying to upgrade for 2 weeks now, everyday. I get right through to payment, and on my mobile once I enter my card details and submit payment the page comes up ‘oops! Something went wrong’. On my laptop I don’t even get to the card details ...

New upgrade

Hi, I've just received my new phone upgrade. Transferred the data across from my old phone and the charger worked for about 10 mins before giving up. I've tried my old one which works (but isn't great) so I know it's the new charger. Could I get a re...

Lsw by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hotspot

Hi, my phone is not connecting to my tablet. It’s keeps showing as service not working and a exclamation mark next to the wife showing full connection.  I have had this problem for many days I have been trying to switch hotspot and put everything on ...

Safvana by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Confirmation email but no confirmation number

Hi can anyone help? I am awaiting a delivery of a new phone and have had a confirmation email but it does not have the confirmation number on it only my account number? 

Ang1368 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivered S20 ultra, unsealed, no sim

Received my Ultra 128 Cosmic Grey yesterday. The box has scratches all over and the thin all over plastic foil was missing, the box lid was moving but the seal was intact, on one side. There is no clear protective case is, also didn't receive a 5G si...

Alt by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to track order

I placed an order for an additional device on Friday and received a confirmation email. No updates since and I can’t track it using the order number to check the order status. I’m also unable to post in the main EE community page. 

DMChick by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone order

Hello. Ordered a new phone on Saturday as I was due an upgrade, there is no info on tracking when I add in my details.

Upgrading issue

Just tried to upgrade online through we app and then tried online a couple of times and it won’t let me finish the order. Just says can’t process at this time