Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade

Upgraded at the weekend. Just received my phone and it's not the colour that I ordered. What do I do now?

Lins612 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order fulfillment during covid-19

I have a Galaxy S20+ on pre-order, to be delivered to an EE store.  As these stores are now closed, but DPD are still delivering, will my order be redirected to my home address?  Thanks in advance

error trying the upgrade

Good evening, I am trying to upgrade online for ease however once at the checkout stage - it just keeps whirling and will not confirm upgrade or move to the confirm page. It has been doing this for the past 3 days now. Thanks 

lorns84 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t track order

Can anyone help? I submitted an upgrade order on Saturday and the tracking hasn’t updated?   My current iPhone has become very glitchy and I’m struggling to keep in touch with relatives.   order no. xkoxxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: please do not post order ...

createco by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! order not recieve

Hey.I ordered an Samsung galaxy S20 plus on friday.and i still didn't receive any information about it.can i get a little help please ? thank you!

wartzune by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I ordered an upgrade a few weeks ago but I haven’t received an email regarding delivery as yet. My order number is xkoxxxxxxxxx.    [mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

m4ttl30 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi, is anyone having issues trying to upgrade? I’ve tried several times to upgrade and I get through the whole process and then I go to confirm my card details it says it can’t find the page. 

Bryony85 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband Order

My Broadband router has not arrived and the engineer is scheduled to arrive to check and install tomorrow.Text from Royal Mail states - The address on your parcel from EE doesn't accept deliveries today.

sbush by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

I ordered a new upgrade yesterday but I haven’t heard anything to say it’s been despatched, how long does it take to process orders and when will I receive my upgrade. 

Jay_Tee by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful