Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New phone

Hi,   I ordered a new phone on Friday and the confirmation stated that it would be delivered on Saturday. There has been no delivery and there is no info on the tracking site. Order number xkoxxxxxxxxx. Can anyone assist?   Graeme    [mod edit: pleas...

Upgrade

I upgraded on Friday and still haven’t received my new phone, I am waiting for an iPhone 11 64gb

Accessory Order this week

Hi I ordered an accessory a couple of days ago. I got the confirnation screen and order number.Also inputted info for up front cost. It said I would receive an email and order on its way..  I've had no emails or anything since.  Anyone else had this?...

Tommo88 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery of upgrades

I upgraded mine and partners phone both said delivery 06/04/2020. Have received confirmation emails for both.Texts for one and its been delivered. But the other phone has not been delivered ive tried tracking online with order no and got nothing.

Kevdav56 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

trouble checking out when upgrading my phone

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my phone and am stuck on the checkout summary page.  I've pressed the submit button but its not moving onto the confirm page and there's a little loading symbol spinning round hovering over the button. Are there any issues w...

Jennarp by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changed address via phone - didn’t update on website

So I ordered my new upgrade with an advisor and changed my address at the same time, however when I logged into the EE website after the call it still had my old address saved - I changed it but panicking now that my order will get sent to my old add...

DT03 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery iphone11

Hi upgraded yesterday on phone was told iPhone 11  was in stock and would be delivered today ? I have no email or text messages to say confirmed or delivery expno answer off ee when trying to contact them 

Sal-2020 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pausing my contract due to Covid

Due to covid, I have since return back to my home country for about 2 weeks due to government regulations. However, I'm still signed on my 18 month contract, and I do not want to cancel it - however, as I am not able to return to the UK anytime soon,...

nedra by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

I was told my new phone would be here today no text message from courier, ordered phone on Saturday and need one as looking after vulnerable people the one i have wont hold charge port broke 

Alb1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade problems

I have recently upgraded my sons tablet, I did this on 4the April. I had an email saying its processing and nothing since then? Checked for texts and my email junk folders and nothing. Cant talk to anyone online or via phone due to the virus which I ...