Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S20

Just wondered why phone hasn't arrived yet ordered last week and was told it was in stock s20 ultra

Order not received

I ordered my Samsung S20 upgrade Friday afternoon and havent had an update yet. The handset is in stock, and when i enter my order number to track it, there is no information available. My partner ordered a phone late Thursday night and his arrived 1...

How can I track add to plan orders

Good afternoon EE can you please advise how I can check the status of my Add to plan order.  Unfortunately I cannot find an option for this on the app or your web page.  I have had a confirmation the day I placed the order but nothing advising me sin...

Sticke3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

I ordered a new phone on Saturday as my phone had broken but I have not received an order reference number. I can't receive the text from DPD as my phone is not working. Can someone help, please??

Diners79 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone Upgrade Delivery

Hello, I placed an upgrade order over the phone and I was told this would be put on for next day delivery. The phone ordered is an iPhone 11 Pro in space grey. I placed this order on Thursday and I haven’t had any communications since then, no confir...

New phone ordered 12March2020

Hi, Can you help please? I've got an order and confirmation email (13Mar) but no phone on an upgrade.The online order tracker remains showing 'Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.'Any assistance would be much appreciated - thanks.

Mike404 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Help

Hello, I ordered a new phone on the 30th of March and I haven’t had an email regarding delivery.. I’m a bit worried as I’ve paid £100 upfront cost for the phone 

No confirmation email

I ordered an upgrade for my contract and have only received the order pending email. I have had no confirmation to say it's all gone through and it's not showing up on myee either. I have tried placing the order number in on the EE tracker but it can...

Pre order

Hi I pre ordered a samsung S20 ultra end of February on annual upgrade, I paid £25 deposit. What will happen regarding this as stores are shut but I have paid for this service?.

Swebb78 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of delivery

Hi, I asked a question on this recently as I had chosen my work address for delivery. I was told I'd be called prior to delivery to check this but I just received an email saying my phone was out for delivery. Can you help please?