Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! pay as to go

hi my. names Marius ionut feraru I am writing this message to you because I want to close everything with EE my contract has ended and I just want to leave the number you help me

Alexa set up 150

Hi, I’ve set up the EE communication on my Alexa echo but to continue the process I had to messaged 150 “ALEXA” Its been more than a week. How long does it usually take for 150 to confirm I can use my EE plan on Alexa? Thanks  

Chiggs77 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order?

I ordered an Apple Watch nearly two weeks ago for daughter’s birthday I received confirmation email of order but cannot track order and have received nothing further has it even been dispatched?

Linzr22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disability registration

Hello A friend sent me details of a scheme EE are running in which "EE are giving their vulnerable and disabled customers unlimited calls, texts and data so they can keep in touch without worrying about their bill…." The closing date for that scheme ...

DeafGirl by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch upgrade online impossible

It’s impossible to upgrade watch online because it ask for a security pin which simply doesn’t work with Apple Watch  please fix it - I don’t want to take up valuable 150 time from someone who needs it

Rjp68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Didnt receive my case and glass protector

hiya, I've placed an order for the pay monthly s20 and I've received it but I didn't get the luxury package added to my order for free when I placed it online that included a case and glass protector, what can I do? Should I contact them?

Resolved! Upgrade delivery

Upgraded last night on the app ,spent all morning on the live chat with an agent, now got a confirmation email saying order is on it's way but no tracking number and no updates by text from EE or DPD

webite issues

trying to upgrade and the site keeps crashing , tried on laptop , Android and iPhone - cleared cahe etc  . The site is utter garbage  - terrible 

stevo81 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stores shut, how will I get my new phone?!

I rung EE to upgrade my phone nearly four weeks ago. I was told that the iPhone XS wasn’t available in any other colour but gold, which I didn’t want. The helpful lady told me the Cardiff store had a space grey one and that I could go down with the a...

OGD12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful