Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

NHS Primary care help please

HiI wonder if you can please help.We provide primary care (GP) to patients in Wales. Thanks to the recent Covid 19 crisis we are trying to carry out as many consultations as possible remotely via video link. This helps to keep us and the patients saf...

Raffers by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Iwatch data

Anyone how I add a data plan to my iwatch series 5? Bought the watch from apple store thanks

Arch2020 by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE speeds ?

Hi all  i have just cut the cord with three and after 17 years with them from day one ive had enough of there cow boy antics and slow speeds my loyalty will only go so far !. i have my pac code and am looking for a new network so have 30 days to test...

How can I know my order number?

Hello,I ordered new home broadband. And got an email for the next step.The information in the next step email shown that I will receive the "Bright Box wireless router", and "broadband and home phone including any call add-ons will be activated on 22...

Upgrade dispatch

Hi, I ordered an upgrade Thursday last week, however, I haven’t received any email/message to say it has been dispatched yet? Said it was in stock when I ordered. Many thanks,  George

Resolved! Multiple Packages Ordered Only One Arrived

Hey, I recently ordered two mobile phones and received the your order is on your way email for both mobiles.. However only one mobile arrived. I havent received a dpd or ee message about the other order delivery. Do the packages (mobiles) get sent ou...

Resolved! Add on delivery

Hi  I add on to my plan a samsung tv in 01.04. But is still dont know when i got this tv. I got a confirmation email but i cant track my order.. I just wanna know when i expected my order ? .. 

Davessz by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

order confirmation

I upgraded my phone on Tuesday to the iphone XS in grey and the initial payment has gone out of my account. However, I haven't received a confirmation email and checked my junk folder for this. I did not manage to get a picture of my order confirmati...