cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Hi I ordered a phone on the 8th and I was told it would arrive on the 9th but it

Diana12
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Diana12,

You placed your order for a new phone online the 8th April and received the confirmation text from DPD the same day?

What does the delivery status say when you check on the DPD app?

Alex 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Diana12 

Have you checked EE order tracking?

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

When your order is due for delivery DPD will text you.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi @Diana12 ,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you get the chance yesterday to track your order on the link @Northerner provided?

Did you order your phone online? Did you receive your confirmation email yet?

If you can let me know which make, model, size and colour of the phone you ordered I can check the stock levels for you.

Alex 🙂

iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Gold

Hi @Diana12,

Thanks for getting back to me with the phone information. The device is in stock so it should be with you soon.

How did you order the new device? Was it online, or did you speak to our sales / upgrades team on the phone?

Have you received your confirmation email? This will confirm your order has been picked up our team and is being processed.

Did you pay for any upfront costs for the upgrade / new connection? Has this payment been taken from your bank account?

Alex 🙂

yes I ordered online then I called and spoke to someone from the team for confirmation. I also received a message from the dpd that the order must arrive the next day and I will be contacted but I have not received any reply

yes the payment was made

Hi @Diana12,

If DPD have been in contact then your order has been completed and dispatched. Your device is now with them.

When did you receive the text? You can check the DPD app for details of your delivery.

Alex 🙂

on the 8th I received a message from dpd. thanks

Hi @Diana12,

You placed your order for a new phone online the 8th April and received the confirmation text from DPD the same day?

What does the delivery status say when you check on the DPD app?

Alex 🙂