cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

NHS unlimited data password not recognized

Nikibea
Investigator
Investigator

Help!!! I've just set up the NHS unlimited data with my details and NHS number and when I click on verify and need to log in, it doesn't recognise my password. Then when I try to reset password it won't let me.

I don't know what else to do.

There is an hour wait when I phone EE so can't sort it out with them.

Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
DejaFi
Investigator
Investigator

The same thing is happening with me. I'm trying to sort it out. I can't call because it's not an urgent problem. 

I phoned in the end and a lovely man sorted it for me. He said I wouldn't have sorted it on my own. He couldn't understand why the data allowance wouldn't update and had to seek further advice.

You should phone if not sorted. I went through to technical support.

I ended up calling too but the woman I spoke to was as confused as me and eventually said it takes up to 7 days so I've just to wait??

I got the e-mail but it says I can't complete my registration till I verify my work e-mail which It won't let me do so I don't see how waiting a week will change anything. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @DejaFi

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

There is a private message for you so hopefully you will get it sorted soon 🙏.

If they say you have to wait again inform them that another NHS staff got it sorted yesterday whilst on the phone. Technical support helped me.

Good luck 👍