cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Haven’t received delivery confirmation

Kimmy87
Explorer

I ordered an iPhone 11 yesterday after noon with Enjoy super fast delivery, I received a successful email which said look out for an email from enjoy including delivery. It was supposed to be delivered today 6-8pm but I haven’t received any emails or texts to say so. Will it be delivered today 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Kimmy87

Live Chat is now open, please try again and let us know how you get on. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Kimmy87  You’ll need to speak with customer services about this. 

Katie_B

Hi @Kimmy87

Since yesterday have you been able to speak with our customer care team to track your order?

Katie 🙂

As of yet I haven’t been able to as my speakers on my phone don’t work, so when I talk no one can hear me and the whole phone just cuts off. I have tried to look online to see if there was another way of contacting customer care team but live chat is closed, I also tried on Twitter. 

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Kimmy87

Live Chat is now open, please try again and let us know how you get on. 

Katie 🙂

Hi I order my Apple Watch SE on contract yesterday, I got the confirmation but haven’t received a delivery time from dpd?

Katie_B

Hello @Sampas94

Thanks for coming to the community. 

The text can still be sent this morning, if by this afternoon you have not received a text please be sure to let us know. 

Katie 🙂