Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order confirmation

Hi I called yesterday and upgraded 3 phone over the phone. I have not received any confirmation and can not see any upgraded showing on the account. Please can someone confirm the upgrade was compleat. Also can a confirmation email please be sent out...

iPhone 12 Pro Max - Order Status

I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Silver. It was out of stock when I ordered but the operator said it'll be with me in 7 days as they expect a dispatch within that time. For that reason, I early upgraded but cannot find any sort of order confirma...

BT ULTIMATE

Just upgraded (2 days ago), and chose to include Bt ultimate as my Selected add on. Having previously created an account at the start of my old contract, I thought re-selecting the option would reactivate..so I'd be able to continue to login. Checked...

Tommo-94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broken TV Received

Good morning, I was hoping for some advise.  I received an LG TV as part of the Google Pixel 4a offer, however the TV arrived completely smashed, I called 150 and eventually got put through to someone from the 'supply chain' team where he arranged fo...

Sam312 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Haven’t received delivery confirmation

I ordered an iPhone 11 yesterday after noon with Enjoy super fast delivery, I received a successful email which said look out for an email from enjoy including delivery. It was supposed to be delivered today 6-8pm but I haven’t received any emails or...

Kimmy87 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Owe money on my account.

Got 2 letters from EE saying that I owe them money. I don’t have the phone anymore as I lost it about 1 and half years ago on a night out. do I need to pay it? £100 I don’t have to pay for I don’t have. They are going to effect my credit and stuff if...

HarryC24 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sim

I upgraded my sim, received a new one but its faulty/broken. I called twice and requested a new one and on both occasions was told its in the post,THAT WAS 2 MONTHS AGO, NOW I HAVE A BILL FOR A CARD THAT NEVER ARRIVED. HOW CAN THIS BE RESOLVED 

imac204 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I reactivate my Sim Card after 4 months of Inactivity?

Hi EE, Due to lockdown and being furloughed, I cancelled my contract and have been stuck in my country since March. With that consequence my sim card was also cancelled. I need to reactivate my SIM to access my other accounts in the UK. Is this possi...