cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Get set to experience mobile gaming unleashed with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Get set to experience mobile gaming unleashed, with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EE. Enjoy over 100 Xbox games, including Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection on your Android phone with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And don’t worry about using up all your data – we've got you covered.

Want to play on a bigger screen? No problem. You can play on your Xbox console, Windows 10 PC or Android tablet as well as your Android phone.

*UPDATE* Now also available on Apple ios devices

You can get all this for just £10 a month when you add it to your plan. 

Want the best gaming experience with proper buttons and thumbsticks? Add the awesome Razer Kishi controller to your plan for just £7 a month.

Welcome to incredible gaming on the go with the UK’s no.1 network for gaming.

How do I claim my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to your account you will be sent a text message containing an activation link which once clicked, will prompt you to log in to your Microsoft account.

Make sure that you log in and apply the voucher to the gamers tag/account that you want to use the pass on as it is non transferrable.

Once done, you will be able to access Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

What happens with my existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscriptions once I upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with EE?

Buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate based on the Xbox Conversion Ratio below:

Token says You get
1 month of Gold 20 days of Ultimate
3 months of Gold 50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)
6 months of Gold 79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)
12 months of Gold 4 months of Ultimate
24 months of Gold 8 months of Ultimate
1 month of Xbox Game Pass (console Games) 20 days of Ultimate
months of Xbox Game Pass (console Games) 2 months of Ultimate
6 months of Xbox Game Pass (console Games) 4 months of Ultimate
12 months of Xbox Game Pass (console Games) 5 months of Ultimate
24 months of Xbox Game Pass (console Games) 10 months of Ultimate
1 month of Xbox Game Pass (PC Games) 20 days of Ultimate
1 months of EA Play 10 days of Ultimate
3 months of EA Play 1 month of Ultimate
6 Months of EA Play 2 months of Ultimate
12 months of EA Play  4 months of Ultimate

Once you have subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via EE your stacked months (at the converted rate) will remain on your Xbox account and resume if you remove the add-on from your EE account.

What if I want to remove Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

You can remove your add-on in the ‘Your Add-ons’ section in the My EE app. You won’t receive a refund as you will continue to have access to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate until your next monthly renewal.

Why do the dates look different from my original Microsoft subscription?

Your original Microsoft gaming pass date format would show MM/DD/YYYY, when you activate your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the date format will show as DD/MM/YYYY.

More information on managing your subscription can be found here >

0 REPLIES 0