cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung Galaxy S21 range pre-order offer and Gaming Unleashed bundle

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

If you pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21 on a smart plan between the 14th of January (00:01AM) and the 28th of January (11:59PM) 2021 you will be able to claim a pair of Galaxy Buds Live and Smart tag. If you pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, you will be able to claim a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a Smart tag (details on how to claim below).

If you pre-ordered, or ordered any Samsung Galaxy S21 on any smart plan from the 14th of January until the 6th of April, you will also be able to claim our exclusive Gaming Unleashed bundle.

Play over 100 top Xbox games, including Forza Horizon 4, Minecraft Dungeons, and Gears 5 on your phone with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate—and the awesome Razer Kishi, on us. Choose an unlimited data plan and you’ll also get non-stop data to play anywhere, anytime you want.

Incredible gaming on the go with the UK’s no. 1 network for gaming.

How do I claim my Gaming Unleashed bundle?

You will receive a text message 14 days after you receive your phone to let you know that you can now claim your bundle.

Once you receive this message, text the word UNLEASHED to 150.

You will receive a reply with three separate links, one to redeem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, one to redeem your gaming controller and one containing the terms and conditions of the offer.

If you haven't received your text after 18 days, please text UNLEASHED to 150 and you are on an eligible plan you will then receive your links.

• Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - when you click the link, you will be prompted to log in to your Microsoft account.

Make sure that you log into and apply the voucher to the gamers tag/account that you want to use the pass on as it is non transferrable.

Once done, you will be able to access Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• Gaming controller – When you click the link to claim your gaming controller, you will be redirected to the BT shop where you can order your Razer Kishi.

You will be able to finalise your order by signing in to BT Shop or creating a new BT Shop ID.

Your controller will be sent to you within approximately 3 days.

How do I claim my Galaxy Buds and Smart Tag?

To claim your gift, visit the claim portal within the claim period and complete the claim form including your proof of purchase, IMEI (which can be found on the box or in the settings menus) and your personal details.

Claims must be made within the claim period which is between 00:01 on the 28th of January 2021 until 23:59 on the 27th of February 2021.

You will receive a confirmation email once your claim has been received and a further email within 7 days that your claim has been verified.

When will I receive my Buds and Smart Tag?

Your gift will be sent by recorded delivery within 45 days of your claim being validated.

Who do I contact if I have any issues with my claim?

If you have any issues with your claim you can contact directly by

Phone: 0333 016 3421

Email: janpreorder@samsungpromotions.claims

What proof of purchase will I need?

To complete your claim, you will need to supply your proof of purchase.
If you purchased in store this will be your retail receipt and/or your retail order confirmation.

ExampleExample
Example store receiptExample store receipt

Eample agreementEample agreement

If you have ordered over the telephone or via our website, this would be your order confirmation email or your delivery note.

Example delivery noteExample delivery note

Example order confirmationExample order confirmation

49 REPLIES 49
Polaris19
Investigator
Investigator

Do you know if its the snapdragon or exynos that we are preordering

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Polaris19

All of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phones that we stock have Exynos processors.

Chris 🙂

Hi again 

With regards to the Xbox ultimate game pass. Once able to activate can we do so any time within the year and still.have a year's worth of subscription. Or must we activate as soon as? 

In case I'm not making sense, I won't be able to activate the game pass until October 2021 so hope the year activation would start from then?

Kind regards

Shanayde 

Hey, are the preorders expected to be sent on the day of release or will it be a staggered delivery? 

Christopher_G

Once you follow the link and activate the voucher, that's when it starts, @Polaris19. 🙂

Chris

Thank you for the support @Christopher_G 

Final question: 

If I have an existing game pass ultimate for 2 years. If I then use EE code will it add on so give me 3 years of ultimate? Does it stock or will I lose out. Is there also a timelimit when I can activate the code, I gave an example of October but if I waited next year or so would it still be valid?

Kind regards

Shanayde 

Christopher_G

I've been looking at the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQs, @Polaris19

There's no mention of expiry dates, but one of the FAQ's could answer your other question:

"What's the maximum prepaid time I can have?

The maximum that can be applied to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is 36 months

Note: If you have more than 36 months after you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the additional months will not be credited."

Thanks

Chris 🙂

Hi, does anyone know if EE send out a message after 14 days for th game pass and controller?

I'm confused

Yeah they wait 14 days which is because its after the period in which you
can return your upgrade/new phone