cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... 

Have since been chasing for my order with no result? 

I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them. 

Ee still has no information as to when my order is going to be 3ven shipped.. yet some customers have had explained that theirs will be delayed by 21 days from date of pre order. 

Also what is the point of telling your customer that you'll update them later on that day just to never contact them.. is that so we hang up and you don't have to give any awful excuses? 

The website still states 7 day dispatch which is disgrace. 

Will be cancelling the pre order if it's not here and simply buying one in store. 

I don't blame EE for delay... I blame ee for the way it's being handled. 

78 REPLIES 78

Well would you believe it 

I am so mad at CS I decided to buy from carephone warehouse

5 mins before I get your order was successful and we will let you know when we dispatch it I get a random out the blue text from ee/dpd saying my phone will be delivered tomorrow 

I though this was the car phone warehouse phone but No it's the EE phone that they said they had NOT got in stock! So as soon as I take my business somewhere else they decide ooo better let him have it now!

So now I've got 2 ceramic 512 phones arriving tomorrow arrrhhhh 

That's always the way lol. When did u order from EE? 

@danmorley12 wrote:

Well would you believe it 

I am so mad at CS I decided to buy from carephone warehouse

5 mins before I get your order was successful and we will let you know when we dispatch it I get a random out the blue text from ee/dpd saying my phone will be delivered tomorrow 

I though this was the car phone warehouse phone but No it's the EE phone that they said they had NOT got in stock! So as soon as I take my business somewhere else they decide ooo better let him have it now!

So now I've got 2 ceramic 512 phones arriving tomorrow arrrhhhh 

Ordered the one from EE 1ST March

danmorley12, Did you recieve the phone from EE today? Pre-ordered my S10+ ceramic black on 7th March

Got 1 from EE and 1 from Carphone took carphone back to shop they were great. 

I love this phone it I's so much quicker and bigger and better than my s8

Nice surprise it's got a hint of rose gold round the side/top/bottom so feels and looks amazing even the guys in carphone warehouse were impressed with the ceramic whites weight and quality look 

Very happy today 

15525830551434806878013046627480.jpg

Just got mine today..is absolutely beautiful,looks amazing and super fast!!!💖💖💖 ordered on the 28th,waited a few more days than it should be...but wow,well worth the wait..

Glad to hear both of you enjoying the phone, I'm still "awaiting confirmation", although ironically my case for the S10+ has turned up after ordering it yesterday 

Ah man I'm super jealous. 

I keep checking my phone, as if I'm waiting for text from an ex :-s

Hi @danmorley12 and @Andre84,

I'm glad to see you guys have both received your new phones! 🙂

I get such envy when people post pictures of their new phones. I have ages until I can upgrade again 😞

@wwfc95 and @Kazbling Come let us know as soon as you get it! I'm keeping everything crossed it's very soon.

Alex 🙂

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I'll be honest chaps... I cancelled my pre order... at this point monthly price they are charging just wasnt justified to me with this wait.

After having a go on s10+ in store
I can confirm the same day I cancelled and went in store and picked up an S10... same storage same ram... slightly smaller in my hand. However still 6.1" so in theory plus size or the size I wanted.

All in all about 40pm no upfront cost and reasonable amount of data... happy days.