cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... 

Have since been chasing for my order with no result? 

I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them. 

Ee still has no information as to when my order is going to be 3ven shipped.. yet some customers have had explained that theirs will be delayed by 21 days from date of pre order. 

Also what is the point of telling your customer that you'll update them later on that day just to never contact them.. is that so we hang up and you don't have to give any awful excuses? 

The website still states 7 day dispatch which is disgrace. 

Will be cancelling the pre order if it's not here and simply buying one in store. 

I don't blame EE for delay... I blame ee for the way it's being handled. 

78 REPLIES 78
jamieholt
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

From the dates people have said, the 14 days someone mentioned earlier seems to be the sweet spot.

It's not that long.. Relatively speaking. But seems like an eternity waiting day by day. 🙃

Finally got the email my phone will be deliverde on Monday the 18th 12days after I pre ordered it. 

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I ordered mine on the 4th and still nothing just waiting 

Still waiting on an e-mail from EE, I've not even had one to confirm my pre-order

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Martle so did you order on the 6th ? I ordered on the 6th and am still yet to here anything 😞

Hi!!I did ordered mine on the 28th to and was delivered on Thursday..hopefully u will get urs soon!!!its been a nightmare all this delays and the lack of info from EE

Good to see people getting their phones!! I've preordered on the 2nd and still waiting to hear from DPD. Interestingly I did get an email from EE saying my trade-in pack is being sent to return my current phone as part of the upgrade.

Hopefully the s10+ arrives before that, as the agent on chat told me i could always keep my current phone longer than the return date requested to copy any data, and they'll just apply a £480 fee on my next bill for the priviledge lol

I know am abit late here but yh i did. bet you have yours now?

@Cwtch77 wrote:

@Martle so did you order on the 6th ? I ordered on the 6th and am still yet to here anything 😞

jamieholt
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Martle

You've still not received yours?