cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... 

Have since been chasing for my order with no result? 

I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them. 

Ee still has no information as to when my order is going to be 3ven shipped.. yet some customers have had explained that theirs will be delayed by 21 days from date of pre order. 

Also what is the point of telling your customer that you'll update them later on that day just to never contact them.. is that so we hang up and you don't have to give any awful excuses? 

The website still states 7 day dispatch which is disgrace. 

Will be cancelling the pre order if it's not here and simply buying one in store. 

I don't blame EE for delay... I blame ee for the way it's being handled. 

78 REPLIES 78
Profile closed
Not applicable

@BrendonH wrote:

@Profile closed  

Correction. Itll lock to first sim inserted. So itll be locked to EE

No it won't. 100%

Just got a message from EE about my new plan...does it means I'll get my phone soon???as the order tracker still the same since the 28th??

Someone please give me hope!!! Is there any good news stories, where EE customers have received their s10+ ceramic white???

@Kazbling Just got a message 5minutes ago from DPD,will get mine tomorrow!!👌👌👌 when did u pre order yours?

@Andre84 

Well...... 

I ordered on the 6th March, called 150 on monday to see what the heck was going on, as EE did not advise of any delays. Requested that My early upgrade fee be refunded as by the time I receive my phone it would of over lapped the upgrade date. 

Transferred to another call handler, who cancelled my order before I even had a chance to say hello. 

So technically my order was placed on Monday just, right at the back of the air. Fumming!!!

jamieholt
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Andre84 

When did you place your order? If you now have a confiremed delievry date, it will give me an idea of when to expect mine!

@Andre84 

***So technically my order was placed on Monday just gone, right at the back of the que. Fumming!!!

#forumnewbie

@jamieholt On the 28th it was mate...It's been a nightmare all this lack of info!!

I ordered mine also on the 6th I rang the expert sales team and they said I should have it By the 20th. 

@Kazbling wrote:

@Andre84 

Well...... 

I ordered on the 6th March, called 150 on monday to see what the heck was going on, as EE did not advise of any delays. Requested that My early upgrade fee be refunded as by the time I receive my phone it would of over lapped the upgrade date. 

Transferred to another call handler, who cancelled my order before I even had a chance to say hello. 

So technically my order was placed on Monday just, right at the back of the air. Fumming!!!

@Kazbling wrote:

@Andre84 

Well...... 

I also ordered mine on the 6th I rang the expert sales team and they said I should have it By the 20th.